Monday 23 August 2010

Closer

And it's getting too close.

I don't-fucking-care to ask to myself if this is love or not. Pals told me that he likes me.. and I'm not sure. I can't believe it easily. I mean, how could it be? Somebody likes me when I'm in bad shape, my skin is over tan and my teeth is a disaster?

But he was walking me home today. And yesterday, and when it was too night to walk alone by myself. And it touched me somehow. I like the way he smiled. It's like the opposite side of his cold face, and I was thought that he's scary when we first met.

It's easier to talk with him while we were alone, just two of us, than in the middle of our friends. He likes to joking. And somehow when he was jokes that he would do anything for me, I really wish that it's not a jokes but truth.


And every time he smiled,
he literally remind me that I still have a heart to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment