Tuesday 7 September 2010

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

He said he likes me, so I'm not single anymore cause we're officially in love right now.
So yes, he prove it that he loves me. He told me so many sweets words, so many touches and kisses and hugs. He told me that he won't let me go, that he will protect me as he could, and something like that.

For a sec, I feel damn happy. But the very next minutes, I wonder if he's kidding. Could he love someone like ME? I'm the plain, bored, chubby girl with crooked teeth and so many minus point. Yes, he's not that perfect but it seems like perfection is a very important thing and reasons for me to have something precious.. like someone who likes me. Thank God I'm in love with someone who loves me back.

But if somebody loves you, Whitney Houston sings, will they always loves you?
Tonight you're mine completely and you give your love so sweetly, Amy Winehouse sings the cover of Carole King's song, but will you still love me tomorrow?

Can I believe in guy's mouth? Words he said after he kiss my lips? Words he sent to me by phone? Words he said when there's only two of us in a quiet room?

I wan't to believe it, trust me, I'm dying to give my heart completely. Maybe it sounds idiot and yes, I don't mind if you call me The Best of Fools, but I'm the type who could love so deeply once I fell in love with someone. When I'm truly madly deeply in love, I would pray for him day and night and devote myself, my thoughts, my love and life for it. yes, I'm the Queen of Fools.

I want to believe his words, cause I'm actually believe it. But I don't believe it with all my hearts, cause there's a part of me who keep telling me not to believe it so easily. In case he broke my heart, I would never be the same and the pain will kills me. I couldn't take the disappointed of broken heart anymore. I won't feel that anymore, I won't that feelings haunted me every day and night and makes me feels like my body is broken too when my heart in vain.

So.. When the right time to believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment