Sunday 26 September 2010

Do I Love You?

Truly madly deeply in love. Am I? I'm not sure, and I guess I never will. He's my boyfriend and yes, I love him.
But what's the definition about love, by the way? I used to believe that it's not possible to love someone new once you gave all of your heart to someone. I used to believe that my only one is my first love. First love who's not even my friends. Maybe he's just my imagination love.

And my boyfriend (sometimes it's kinda weird to realize that I'm taken. It's weird and sweet to know that I'm his and he's mine). He's not only a lover but a friend, too. I don't really love him at the beginning but I realized, day by day I need him more and more. It seems like my love just grow and grow.. but what is love, in my definition nowadays?

Is it love, when I don't want he walking me home when he feel sick?
Is it love, when I won't be his burden in my own trouble?
Is it love, when it feels so right when I'm with him, even in the middle of madness?
Or is it just an illusion, when I think I might be die in my old heartbreak if I don't found and be loved by someone like him?
Is it just a lust, when I think it's alright if he kissed me a lot and knowing that one day, he'll left?

No comments:

Post a Comment