Saturday 11 September 2010

Love is When You Need Someone. Am I Wrong? Am I Right?

It's easy for me to feel down lately.

I'm not in long distance relationship literally, it's just a holiday which takes a week and half. But still it's driving me crazy. I'm not able to see his face, hear his voices, laughs with him and shares some funny, silly story or even a light jokes. It's tough, I've got to say, and whoever in long distance relationship, you guys, I would raise my hand and say, "You rocks!". Apart is something hard and it never been easy, I believe.

My mood was up and down cause even we're texting every single day we apart, I can't actually feel his mood. I can imagine his face when he teased me but I don't know the truth and that's irritating me. I want to feel his touch. I want to hear his laugh and see his smiling face.

Anyway, I think he's jealous today when I told him that a friend of his texting me. It's a technical mistakes, I believe, that his friend ask me to go out. It's totally impossible. However, it's always been nice to know that he's jealous. Means so much for me, just another way for me to know that he actually care for me :)

Ooh how I'm dying to see him soon. 4 days more.. or, more...

No comments:

Post a Comment